Create multiple headers, footers, sidebars for different templates in wordpress
First copy and paste theme header.php file and rename it in your current theme. i.e. header-customheader.php . After that open header-customheader.php file and according to your needs change your header layout and functionality.
now open page template file and add the header-customheader.php file using below function where you want to show it.
you can create multiple headers for multiple pages. Same way you can create different footer.php, sidebar.php for different pages.
you can calll them in your templates like:
- how to create a cron job in wordpress
- How to get form data in contact form 7
- Insert update delete select query in wordpress
- How to increase website speed
- Create plugin in wordpress in which create table in DB on activate
- create new tab under my account woocommerce frontend
- Custom image sizes in wordpress
- Get posts by meta key and meta value wordpress
- Get all categories title by post id
- Get all categories from custom post type